About the Nebraska High School Sports Hall of Fame Foundation:
500 Charleston St, Suite 3 · Lincoln, NE 68508 · 402-476-4767 · email@example.com
The exhibit hall is open on M-W-F from 10-4 during the school year. Summer hours will begin on June 5. The exhibit hall will be open on W-F from 10-4 and resume normal hours on September 1.
The Hall of Fame Foundation is a non-profit organization operating for more than 20 years with the idea of preserving the history of high school sports. It makes several awards annually honoring individuals and teams, including induction of athletes, coaches and/or contributors.
The purpose of the Nebraska High School Sports Hall of Fame Foundation is to honor
- Athletes for outstanding high school careers.
- Administrators, coaches, officials and community members who have made significant contributions to high school athletes.
- Athletes who have had a significant impact on their chosen field or in our society following completion of their high school careers.
- Establish a Nebraska High School Sports Hall of Fame facility that will preserve the rich heritage of Nebraska high school athletics and serve as a repository for all memorabilia acquired.
- Develop and implement programs and services consistent with the intent and purpose of the Hall of Fame.
ANNUAL AWARDS CEREMONY
The Nebraska High School Sports Hall of Fame’s annual awards program has become an “big hit” for more than two decades when the year’s inductees and award winners are brought together to be honored. Ceremonies are held at Lincoln East High School in late September/early October. Tickets can be purchased through the Nebraska Sports Council.
Tickets can be obtained by contacting the Nebraska Sports Council at 402 471-2544
If you want to receive the Hall of Fame Newsletter, or wish to send an address correction for same, please contact Sue Wilcoxson.
The Nebraska High School Sports Hall of Fame is located at:
500 Charleston Street
Lincoln, NE 68501 (click for directions)
…near Haymarket Park. The exhibit hall shares a building with the Nebraska School Activities Association (NSAA) and the Nebraska Coaches Association (NCA).
Nebraska High School Hall of Fame
500 Charleston Street, Suite 3
Lincoln, NE 68508